Thursday, August 4, 2011

Aug. 4th Coupons, Freebies, Etc...

I've been working on the new website allllllll morning and I'm actually making pretty good progress. I'm hoping it will be complete later tonight or in the morning, so please stay tuned for that.  First I wanted to get an update on here of the great finds I've been coming across today.  I hope you enjoy them {Lots from Kellogg's}

Free Post-it Durable Tabs & Storage Container Labels Sample

$12 worth of Post-it Coupons {printable}

$1 off 2 boxes of Kellogg's cereal {Exp 9/3/11)
Here's a complete list of Kellogg's products that have $5 worth of coupons inside them

Free Reusable Bag from Kellogg's {Just pay $1.75 s/h & 2 UPC}


Redeem 5 PopTart codes for 1 of 5 prizes: {Exp 9/30/11}
25 Photo Prints from snapfish®
2 Boxes of Pop-Tarts® toaster pastries*
5 Music Downloads
1 Movie Ticket (value up to $12)
1 Year Magazine Subscription
*Delivered via coupons in the mail
~I NEEEEED the movie tickets lol~

Zulily has daily deals for babies & kids up to 90% off!!

Get Daily Tips for Frugal Living!

Free Award-Winning Reading Games for Kids! No Subscription Required!

Okay so that about wraps up the round up for this afternoon, there will be TONS more on the website.  Also if you have a blog or website and would be interested in exchanging links please contact me. =)
Have a great day everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment