Saturday, August 27, 2011

Free Chili's Chips & Queso

It's been a little while since I've posted any goodies, I've been so busy trying to tweak the website.  It's finally up and running although I still have a lot of updating to do to it.  But you can check it out here:
MichianaCouponers.com Be sure to check back often, I'm still adding new things as I find them. :)

Free Chili's Chips & Queso

$2 Printable Coupon JTM Meatball Kit & TONS more!!

Still time to win Daily Goodies from Allure

I also wanted to mention really quick for those of you who are in the Michiana Area, Martin's has an instore special on Planter's Peanut Butter .99 and in last Sundays paper there was a .75 off coupon so you will end up paying .24 for the peanut butter YAY!!

Enjoy the rest of your Saturday gang!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment