Sunday, July 29, 2012

Coupons & My Saturday Kroger trip...

Okay so I told you yesterday I had some coupons that were expiring soon, I took them to Kroger and this is how it went...


I had a coupon or an ecoupon that I uploaded from the Kroger website to my Kroger card. My total before coupons was $19.95 and my total after coupons was $2.08 pretty good I'd say. Here's a little heads up for you guys, in todays coupon inserts in your paper there is a .50 coupon for Colgate. Kroger still has the Colgate on sale 10/$10 so clip your coupons and go get some freebies. Just some things you may not know if you're new to couponing... Kroger will let you use 2 coupons for 2 like items {meaning 2 tubes of paste} and you do not HAVE to buy 10 to get it for $1 each. Hope that helps some of you out. Now lets get onto some more coupons and a couple of freebies I've found for you that I can't wait to share!!

First up is Free Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Scrub at Target


Now to get this wonderful freebie you need to print a coupon and take it to Target. The coupon states "ANY Clean & Clear" product therefore you can use it on a trial size product which is $1 at Target which means FREE to us YAY!! Here's the coupon, it's at Smartsource.com Oh! another quick tip. After you print it, go back to the site and print it again and pick up 2 :)


$2 Nectresse Sweetener Coupon
~Also a Free Sample is available~


Register for L'Oreal Gold Rewards!


Right@Home™ - Get money-saving offers & more in the free home-care e-newsletter from the makers of Ziploc®.


$5 coupon off a Jiffy Lube Signature Service® Oil Change.


Marco's Pizza Coupons
And if you sign up for email you will get Free Cheezybread


Free Arthritis Guide
~This sometimes arrives with random goodies~

Okay guys, that's kind of a short list this evening. I had to work today and after work I had some things to do for my folks so I'm a little short on time. Plusssss it's SUNDAY Coupon day hee hee, I have coupons to clip and organize in the binder. I love me some coupons!! Have a great night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment