Saturday, July 28, 2012

Saturday Morning Coupons

Good Morning! The end of the month is upon us once again, so that means our July
coupons will be expiring. With that in mind I got my coupon binder out last night and
sat down with the latest Kroger ad to see if I had anything worth using before it expires. 
Well yes I do! lol I found some really good deals.  I plan to stop by Kroger after
work today to see if I can get the deals I have in mind. Kroger has their 10 for $10
sale going on right now and they double coupons up to $1 so that's going to work in
my favor.  I will post the deals I was able to take advantage of either later today or
tomorrow for sure and if you've had a great shopping trip please share it with us
and keep in mind I looooove pictures =)

Have a great day and please enjoy these coupons.



Penguin Point Coupons

Luvs Coupons & Giveaways

Kibbles N' Bits dog food coupons

Play to win Free Sobe

Enter to win 52 coupons for $3.50 off Bimbo bread
~10 winners a week until Dec 31st, that's 430 winners!! Good Luck!!~

$5.00 off any Enfagrow

$1 off 4pk of Activia coupon
~Just 'Like' then print~

Here are just a few of the really good coupons I found at Coupon.com

$2.00 off Degree Women Clinical Protection

$0.75 off Apple Cinnamon Chex cereal

$2.00 off any TUCKS products

$0.40 off SIX Yoplait Yogurts

$2.00 off Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser kit

$1.00 off any Glade Expressions refill

$1.00 off Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist

$1.00 off 1 Jamba All Natural Frozen Smoothie Kit


Lets contact some more companies and see if their willing to send us coupons!!
Here's the list of a few I've contacted recently:
WD~40

Crisco

Peter Pan

Crayola

Monster Energy Drink
I'd also like to mention you can also get Free Monster gear
by mailing in your can tabs, here's the info!!
http://www.monsterenergy.com/us/en/promotions/

Lindsay Olives


Thanks for taking the time to check out todays coupons I hope that you found
many you could use, have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment