Saturday, July 28, 2012

~FaceBook Group~

Yesterday I created a Facebook Group it's a little different than the Facebook Page. The page is just where I post finds that I've posted on this blog.  The group however is an open group where you can actually chat with myself or other members.  This blog and the Facebook PAGE are open to absolutely anybody from anywhere but I would really like to keep the Group limited to only those who actually do live in the Michiana area because our ultimate goal with the group is to get to know couponers and maybe set up actual Coupon Swaps here in our area.  So I hope you'll take time to check that out and join us.  Keep in mind it was just started yesterday so it is at the moment a very tiny group.  I'd love to see it grow so please tell your friends.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/409698665733351/

No comments:

Post a Comment