Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Hey there, hello there, Hi Everyone!!





Happy New Year my frugal friends!! It seems like forever since I've posted new coupons, freebies, sweeps, or anything at all.  And I have been receiving a ton of freebies in the mail lately so I thought it was time to fire this little site up again and share some of my finds with you.  The list I am sharing with you today is what I have found mostly in my area {Goshen} but there is also lots scattered throughout the Michiana area as well as nationwide so something for everyone today.  If you know of a coupon, freebie, sweepstakes, or a good deal that is local or maybe not so local that I haven't shared please feel free to email me at  michianacouponers@gmail.com or send me a message on facebook and I will post it.  Also if you're a business owner offering coupons, deals, etc please feel free to let me know about that too and I will share it here.  Who doesn't love free advertising!! Enjoy todays goodies and I will try to keep them coming daily.. That is my goal anyway :)

Fabulous Floors ~ Coupons for floor services

Michiana Golf ~ Lots of "Offers for Golfers"

Free in-home estimate from Window World of Michiana

If you have time to do short surveys this is an awesome site that pays you to do them. You probably won't make enough to quit your day job but a little lunch money can always come in handy!! :)

Everdry Waterproofing Coupons

Saylor's Pizza Port Coupons {printable coupons}

Concord Mall coupons {changes monthly}

Free Good Points Reward Card from Goodwill

Whole Foods Coupons

Monteith tire Coupons {several locations around Michiana}

Jiffy Lube oil change Coupons {Printable}

Growing Kids Learning Centers enrollment coupons

Martins Supermarkets Digital Coupons
Login or Register to see coupons and download them to your Martins card - Super easy!!

Papa Johns - Papa Rewards = Free Pizza

Red Lobster ~  Coupon for Free tasting plate with the purchase of 2 adult entrees {Expires 1/28/18}

Goshen Motors - Service Coupons
{A few of the coupons are for free services!!}

Long John Silver's ~ Coupon for Buy One Meal Get One Free {printable, Exp 1.14.18}

Discounts and Coupons for Toyota owners {Select your city}

Free Uber ride in Goshen {use code in blue banner}

AT&T Customers  ~ Text ATTTHANKS to 8758 and you will be directed an offer for Buy one Get one free movie ticket to any 2D Tuesday showing of any movie. {Not sure when this expires}

Kirt's Cleaners Coupons {may change monthly}

Bill's Heating Inc.  ~ Free Quote 

Massimo's Pizzeria Specials  {Goshen location} 

Once upons A Child deal notifications etc... {Goshen/Mishawaka}

Free TeMana samples 

Rulli's printable coupons

Kohl's coupons {Scroll to bottom}

Text VALPAK to 727272 for a free Redbox movie or game rental

Pizza King Coupons {Various locations}

Free Colgate Bright Smile kits for Educators

Free 40 count O.B. Tampon Samples

Depends ~ Free Guard & Shield sample for Men

Free Pretzel from Ben's Soft Pretzels 

Entenmann's 120th Birthday Celebration Sweeps

Play it Again Sports ~ 20% off Coupon 


No comments:

Post a Comment