Monday, January 29, 2018

Snowy Monday

Hi there couponers.  Have you tried contacting companies and asking for coupons or samples?? I contacted a few last week and so far I have heard back from Tabasco.  They sent me a package in the mail that included several recipe booklets, a catalog to order Tabasco gear, and 5 coupons for .75 off their products.  So it's worth it to email your favorite brands and just compliment them on their products or let them know if you have a complaint.  Some of them have emailed back and told me I could find their coupons in the Sunday paper. I didn't reply to their email but my first thought was well duh why didn't I think of that LOL. Anyway, let me know who you contact and what you get.  Stay warm and enjoy today's round up.

~*~*~*~* Check this out!! *~*~*~*~

Goshen First Friday Event is this Friday January 2nd 5-9pm
February's theme is Hygge Fest.  "Hygge (pronounced hue-gah) is a Danish word for “a quality of coziness and comfortable conviviality that engenders a feeling of contentment or well-being.”

Think candles, woolen slippers, foamy lattes, pastries, chocolate, tea, and flannel blankets. Enjoy an evening of life’s comforts with specials, promotions, and events in downtown stores and restaurants!"

...I don't know how to pronounce Hygge but in their description they had me at cozy so I'll be there for sure. And we always have a great time at the First Friday events, if you haven't been to one of Goshen's yet it is definitely worth a visit.


~*~*~*~* TODAY'S COUPONS *~*~*~*~

Horizon Organic coupons and more


Apple & Eve coupons and other things
~ Mailbox at bottom of the page ~


Little Remedies $2 off coupon


Michael's Coupons


Several Hormel coupons


Swanson coupons


Starkist Tuna coupons


~*~* FREEBIES*~*~

Free FreeStyle Glucose Meter


Free First 5 kit for new parents


Free BillABong stickers


Free Derama~E Anti~wrinkle scrub sample


Free La Marca persnonlized wine labels


Free Poly Plugs Sample Box


Free New Hope Coffee Sample


~*~*~*~* SWEEPS*~*~*~*~

Win Harmony Planet Therapy Essential Oils


2018 Chicago Auto Show Ticket Giveaway


Heluva Good! Dip ~ Dip Plays of the Game Sweeps


Steakumm Big Games Sweeps


CMT ~ Kid Rock American Rock N Roll Fly to Vegas Sweeps


Boppy ~ #NeverNotAMom Sweeps


FYI ~ Love at first bite Sweeps


No comments:

Post a Comment