Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Wednesday's goodies with show n tell

Hiya couponing pals!! I have a story time for you today.  My kids grew up watching me coupon.  They would dread going to the store with me if I had Petunia with me.  Petunia is what we have jokingly named my purple coupon binder, she never was very popular with the kids.  Especially my daughter in the air freshener aisle. I could literally spend hours there matching my coupons to deals.  My boys never went with me to much.  And as you know I have just gotten back into couponing recently.  Well I've brought someone along with me. My oldest son and his girlfriend!! Their expecting their first child, my first grandchild in May.  Well my son sent me a text message last night and I had a proud couponing momma moment lol.  He sent a pic of his laundry room area of their haul.  Now mind you these 2 have only been couponing for about a week and a half and this is how their doing.  Check this out!! In this photo you can see 50 small bottles of Gain {Yes 50!}, 4 medium bottles of Gain and Tide, 6 huge bottles of Xtra, and between the actual boxes and white container there are 18 boxes of Gain and not pictured he told me they have two 5 gallon buckets of Gain powder. And here is the best part - with couponing they got all of this for UNDER $20! Woo hoo!! I had to head out last night and try my hand at this haul, kinda sad yet kinda proud to say that my boy has out-couponed me.  I only ended up something like 4 boxes and 6 bottles and had to pay about $6 so it wasn't bad but I could've done better. Anyway - I had to share this kids haul with you guys.  Have you found any great deals?  Do you want to share pictures and stories of your stockpiles?  Email them to me or post them to our facebook group, we'd love to see them.  In the meantime enjoy today's round up of goodies. 



~*~*~*~* Check this out!! *~*~*~*~

~~Survey Momma~~














~*~*~*~* TODAY'S COUPONS *~*~*~*~

Sylvania light bulb coupons


Claritin Coupons


Jimmy's Salad Dressing coupon


Several Post~It coupons


Del Monte Coupons


Florida Crystals coupons


Alka~Seltzer Plus $1 off coupons


Campbell's Well Yes! Soup coupons


Chinet Coupons


Hill's pet food coupons


Cowboy Charcoal coupons


Poise pads coupons


Glutino ~ $1 off coupon


Domino sugar coupons


~*~*~*~* FREEBIES*~*~*~*~

Free ReAssure Samples and coupons

Free Disney Family Decal
~You create this and they mail it to you~


Free Redbox movie ~ Reserve online with code G9FWUDPE and pick it up at local kiosk
You should also see a Free game rental when you add a game to your cart


Free Quart of Kelly~Moore Paint {CA,NV,OK,TX only}


Free LivRelief Pain Relief Cream Sample


Free Tena samples


Free Raspberry Jam Sample


~*~*~*~* SWEEPS*~*~*~*~

Billabong Elux Electric Bike Sweeps


P.F. Chang Chinese New Year Sweeps


Sports Clip Valentines Day Sweeps


Mary Kay Try it contest


Polaris® - High Lifter Under The Mud Sweepstakes



~*~*~*~* REBATES*~*~*~*~

Free Bic Razors by rebate


Free Airwick Freshmatic by rebate


Free Mountain House product by rebate





No comments:

Post a Comment